25 Countries Represented!
Thank you for making SAFE 2016 a HUGE Success!!!
SAFE 2016 GOALS and ACHIEVEMENTS:
- provide clear and adaptable action steps
- create an environment that fosters open and honest discussion
- provide a platform for survivor empowerment and innovation
- survivor feedback on prevention, combating, and treatment
- establish collaborative coalitions to drive innovative and sustainable ideas and solutions
- Creation of A Collaborative GLOBAL TASK FORCE Against Human Trafficking of 25 participant Countries SAFE 2016 led by the Hon. Bokoko Bokoru Zoe, former Ugandan Minister of Gender, Labor, Social Development
- Creation of Collaborative National Anti-Trafficking Transportation Task Force of Truckers, Airlines, Cabbies, Rail and Transport led by the Truckers Missing Child Project
- Created a legislative Platform for recommendations for changes
- Developed multiple networking opportunities
- Created Collaborative partnerships between Rescue operations, interventions, and Rehabilitation